SPILLING DYNAMISM!!

SPILLING DYNAMISM!!

I do not want the new 3G iPhone

By LOTUZBUNTY

The iPhone 3G was launched by Steve jobs on 9th June 2008, in his well-known Keynote Address at the Apple WWDC 2008. The first impression that I made of the 3G iPhone was WOW, a 3G phone with excellent multi-touch interface, faster internet and that also for $199, what more would I have asked for. But hang on a second when I thought about it more I have come to a conclusion that I might not go for a 3G iPhone when it comes to India, I am happy with my iPod Touch 8GB. There is some rationale behind me not longing for the iPhone. iPhone though this time it is a 3G one is not actually a multimedia phone, I wish, instead of comparing iPhone’s 3G with that of Nokia N95 8GB’s 3G, Steve Jobs would have gone ahead and compared multimedia capabilities of both these phones. You know who the winner is, certainly not iPhone. Surprisingly, when Flash technology has become an integral part of phones that are optimized for internet browsing, iPhone 3G does not support it, what the f***!!!
The other factors that hold me from going for the new iPhone 3G are, battery cannot be replaced, if you want to do that, you will end up doing some serious damage to the sleek exoskeleton of the iPhone; the camera is the same old crappy camera that was there on the old iPhone; you cannot do video recording (most of the phones today have video recording facility either in VGA or digital format); you cannot send MMS, are you kidding..no I am not, it’s a well known fact that iPhone cannot send MMS; I cannot install third party applications of my choice that are freely available, I have to go through the App. Store; the phone also lacks voice dialing functionality.
The features mentioned above are part and parcel of the mobile phones that are launched these days, but they are not there in the iPhone 3G, so why should I go for it??

source: not another mobile phone blog
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?